Gemini Networks are specialists in Access Control. Access Control gives the ability to control, monitor and restrict the movement of people and or vehicles that travel in, out and around a clients building or site.
We understand the continuing developments in technology install a variety of products for Access Control, which can be adapted to your specific needs. These systems can function as stand alone or on-line systems connected to an operating station.
The typical components of an installation include;
· Audio Entry Systems – which are a cost effective method of allowing you to identify your caller before you open the door to them.
· Video Entry Systems – similar to Audio Entry Systems except you can see the identity of your caller before you open the door.
· Card Entry Systems – an ideal way of controlling access in and around your building. Systems range from standalone to multiple readers controlled by a PC. Cards can be programmed to only allow access into authorised areas.
· Coded Entry Keypads – a cost effective method of allowing access through a single door. Codes can be periodically changed to enhance your security.
· DDA Systems – these door entry panels and systems are designed to meet the requirements of the DDA.
· Touch Recognition – an advanced method of entry. These types of systems are not the cheapest but offer enhanced security.